Reach for Change and Tigo have kicked off the search for their next Digital Changemakers committed to social change for communities and children. They’re looking for ideas and initiatives that use digital tools and technology to improve communities and impact future generations.
You could win organizational funding of GHC70,000 and mentorship for a year! Meet the past winners!
How can you join this movement to transform society with your innovative digital idea?
- Visit www.tigo.com.gh/
digitalchangemakers to read more about the competition and apply
- Share/recommend this information to individuals/organizations you know that have an idea using digital technology to improve the lives of children and society. email your recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend an information session to learn more about the application process and get help on completing your application. – Info sessions are Wednesdays and Fridays from 5:30pm – 6:30pm
- Campaign Launch – 6th October
- Campaign Ends – 6th November
- Screening – 16th & 20th November
- Pitch Day – 23rd November
- Concept Development Workshop – 25th & 26th November
- Semi-finalist Interviews – 27th November
- Jury – Week of December 7-11