At MEST, they are always thinking of ways to better support and promote the local technology ecosystem, whether it’s expanding our training recruitment efforts to more countries across Africa, making our monthly MEST Talks event series available to the general public, or launching the annual Africa Technology Summit (ATS) conference. This is why they are pleased to announce their latest initiative and invite select external companies to house within their flagship Incubator in Accra, Ghana.
Who they are Looking For
- Energetic individuals or small teams working on digital businesses with a focus on addressing Pan-African opportunities
- People who are passionate about joining and adding to our active community of entrepreneurs and technology ninjas
- People whose presence in the incubator will directly benefit and bring value to existing companies in the incubator and our Entrepreneurs-in-Training (EITs)
What You’ll Get
- Office space in our Incubator complex in Accra, Ghana
- Open floor plan seating or private offices (depending on space availability) and access to two conference rooms for meetings
- High speed internet connectivity, backup power generator and water supplied
- Exposure to strategic corporate partners relevant to your business
- Access to special events and visitors hosted at the Incubator complex
MEST routinely hosts guests from all over the world including corporate executives, venture capital investors, start-up CEOs, government officials, and leaders from companies including Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Samsung, Uber, Vodafone, and dozens more. As a tenant in their Incubator, you’ll enjoy exposure and have the opportunity to interact with these visitors and partners of MEST.
Please note: Being accepted as a MEST Incubator Business-in-Residence is an invitation to house your business at their complex, but does not come with investment from MEST.
Please introduce yourself by filling out this brief Application Form. If your team qualifies, we’ll reach out to discuss next steps and pricing.
Source: MEST Newsletter