March 27 – April 28, 2017
If you are interested in this program, contact following professors first.
- Faculty of Science, Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
Prof. Sumrit Wacharasindhu, Department of Chemistry
Dr. Thanyada Rungrotmongkul, Department of Biochemistry
- Faculty of Science, Kasetsart University, Thailand
Prof. Patchreenart Saparpakorn, Department of Chemistry
- Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Thailand
Prof. Ekasith Somsook, Department of Chemistry
- Faculty of Science, University of Malaya, Malaysia
Prof. Richard Wong Chee Seng, Department of Chemistry
- College of Science, Nanyang Technical University, Singapore
Prof. Shunsuke Chiba, Division of Chemistry and Biological Chemistry
Then fill out the online application form (professors described above will give you the web address) with uploading the following documents. In the research proposal, clarify which of the projects you apply. The graduate students who want to consider the dual degree Ph.D. course between SOKENDAI and the University they belong to can declare in the research proposal.
- Curriculum vitae
- Research proposal during the stay in IMS (Clarify which of the projects you apply)
- Reference list or recommendation letter(s)
After the judgment by the committee, the adopted researchers will be announced by e-mail by the end of June 2017.