JOB TITLE: General/Administrative Manager
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
FUNCTION: Administration and Management
LOCATION: Osu- Accra
DATE: September 2017
A full-service real estate brokerage and consulting firm representing sellers, buyers, developers, and renters of upmarket properties in the Ghanaian market seeks to employ the services of a General/Administrative Manager. The jobholder must be sharp, confident, energetic, enthusiastic and articulate.
The company is the nation’s premier online platform for buying, selling and renting exclusive prime properties and real estate in Ghana. On a mission to present Ghana’s best in properties, while supplying the highest quality of service, the company works with leading industry professionals, corporate and private developers, as well as private property owners to give you a trustworthy source on the property market in Ghana.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the firm.
- Ability to suggest and improving current policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and cross-checking fellow employee email activity and standard employee reports.
- Scheduling meetings and following up with clients on client inquiries.
- Answering phones and having face-to-face interaction with clients.
- Accompanying clients to visits/inspections of properties.
- Responding to client email inquiries in a timely manner and providing knowledgeable company feedback.
- Take meetings on behalf of the Managing Director, in case of his/her absence.
- Handling employee relations and maintaining employee records.
- Promoting company’s mission and values.
- Developing marketing techniques and procedures to build client database.
- Checking guest/clients in and out of managed properties.
- Promoting sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Determining clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATION:
- A minimum of an HND required.
- At least 1-3 years working experience.
- Marketing or sales background preferred.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must have extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Great typing skills.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Applicant should be comfortable working in and out of the office, and comfortable with face to face contact with clients.
- Ability to work independently.
Working hours are 8 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday
Job description is subject to revision in accordance with the dynamics.
SHORTLISTING/MODE OF APPLICATION:
E-mail CV and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line ‘General/Administrative Manager’.