who can apply?
- are beyond concept validation and prototype phase in their market
- want to improve their business operations with insights and best practices from experts and international mentors and other fast moving entrepreneurs
- wish to experience an outstanding and long lasting personal and entrepreneurial journey alongside engaging in the enpact community
- are from Ghana, Germany, the West African region or Europe
- are committed to doing the entire 8-month mentoring programme.
what is the programme about?
Over the last few years, startup mentoring by enpact has driven ambitious entrepreneurs to overcome obstacles, scale their business, connect internationally with partners and gain new insights to develop their strategy and strengthen their management skills.
So far, more than 200 entrepreneurs have been through our programme and we have developed a pool of 100+ highly qualified mentors & experts. Participants from our earlier programme have employed 4 or more people in the first year and we are proud to see that they have a 80% survival rate.
what is in it for you?
- work on new and exciting challenges to overcome with team, funding, product development, positioning, pivoting or business development
- explore new markets or consolidate within the national market
- pitch to an extensive network of partners (corporates, investors, influencers, etc.)
- gain exposure via international and regional media outlets
- exchange stories about failures, lessons, tips and tricks with the enpact community.
For more information visit the official website- www.startup-mentoring.org