What is it About?
The Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme is a platform to identify the future generation of Vodafone leaders by hiring the best talents from universities. Vodafone looks out for fresh graduates with a passion for innovation and the determination to succeed and gives them a platform to be at their best whites impacting lives. Over the course of the Discover Programme, you will experience rotations across the business in different roles. Learning from the finest minds, using cutting-edge technology, and experiencing on-going opportunities to progress your career, you will have the chance to develop the solutions that improve people’s lives across the globe. Once onboard, you will enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, coaching, travel and an environment that stimulates intellectually and rewards high performance.
What Is In It For Me?
It is a great way to launch your career with twelve (12) months work experience in diverse roles. You have the opportunity to rotate across the three major functions within the business (commercial, corporate and technological) to ensure a 360-degree view of Vodafone and to be able to compete with your global peers.
What Do We Look Out For?
We are looking for talented, unique and ambitious young graduates, who take initiative, think of new ways to do things and can make a difference. Overall, we seek candidates who are passionate about joining Vodafone and being at their best to impact lives all around the world.
Where Will You Work?
Successful applicants will be stationed in one of our two main offices in Accra- our Head office at Airport City, and our Technology Hub on the Spintex Road. Candidates may be required to travel to different parts of the city or country based on assigned projects.
Before you apply, here are some few things you will need and need to know:
- A copy of your current resume/CV.
- A scanned copy of your University certificate.
- Only applications through our Online portal are accepted
You can submit your application if you:
- Are not more than 25 years old at the time of application
- Have a First Class or Second Class Upper in any discipline from a recognized University
- Are a National Service Personnel
- Have not worked for more than a year after completing your National Service
- National Service Personnel applying for this program should be available to work from September in the year of submitting the application
For more information, visit discover.vodafone.com.gh