JOB TITLE: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment Sales Associate
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager
FUNCTION: Sales and Marketing
LOCATION: East Legon – Accra
DATE: September 2017
A full-service HVAC system design company and an official distributor of products and services (air and water-cooled chillers, split and variable refrigerant flow systems, air-handling units and HVAC Controls) to optimize energy and operating efficiencies of buildings seeks to employ the services of a highly qualified Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment Sales Associate. The Associate must meet weekly set targets. There will be hands-on Sales and Marketing Training if hired.
The Company focuses on residential, commercial and industrial new constructions and replacements, providing high-quality equipment and system design to ensure high performance, reliability and adaptability to all types of applications. With a wide portfolio of HVAC products, the Company is well positioned to offer an engineered solution to any specific application.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Discover leads and prospects to develop sales plans to grow market share within the region.
- Analyze the territory, develop, execute and monitor sales programs.
- Perform market research and provide information on trends in the HVAC industry in the region.
- Build relationships and create good sales strategies with HVAC equipment dealers and contractors.
- Progress reports shall be provided by the Associate every Friday to monitor goals and develop a plan for the following week.
- University degree and air-conditioning equipment sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Ability to work independently and meet assigned goals.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to give quality presentations.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Excellent knowledge of office processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent reading and writing skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Have a good command of the English language.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be sharp, energetic, resourceful and organised.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must have supervisory tendency.
There is a competitive base salary plus commission on all sales.
Associate shall be hired on a contract basis. Performance reviews shall be conducted at the end of each month.
Working hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
The job description is subject to revision in accordance with the dynamics.
SHORT LISTING/MODE OF APPLICATION:
Email CV and cover letter to email@example.com with subject line ‘Sales Associate’.