WHAT IS WIA CLUB PHILANTHROPY ABOUT?
WIA CLUB PHILANTHROPY is a non-profit structure aiming at supporting and funding businesses led or managed by African women, through two main projects: the Women in Africa Entrepreneurs Hub and the Women in Africa Revelations Night.
The Entrepreneurs’ Hub is an exhibition space dedicated to women entrepreneurs during the WIA Club Annual Meeting/Regional meetings. It provides 15 to 20 women entrepreneurs with great visibility and access to high-level decision-makers and investors’ network.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS HUB?
The companies or initiatives meeting the following criteria can apply to the Entrepreneurs’ Hub:
• Companies or initiatives based in one of the 54 African countries.
• Created or managed by an African woman.
• With a strong market traction (turnover, number of users, funds raised)
We will select the most innovative and high-growth potential companies or initiatives with already proven traction:
• Innovative product, service or technology and/or a strong human impact.
• With a first traction on the market (turnover, number of users, raised funds…).
• Proven business model, scalability.
• Large growth potential (in own country, Africa and globally).
• Ambitious team with deep execution skills.