We are looking for passionate writers, bloggers, vloggers, graphic designers, videographers, and social media enthusiasts to join our team!
Do you want to kick-start a career in media? Become a content creator for a platform with a rapidly growing following? As part of a project, threesixtyGh.com is looking for a new crop of content creators ready to explore unchartered territory.
We are looking for people who are bold, daring and unafraid to tackle some of today’s off limits, forgotten or ignored issues and developments. We are in search of creatives who understand the need for diversity in content to serve an audience looking for an honest voice.
It’s going to be exciting but it’s not always going to be easy. Our content creators will get creative freedom to explore unfamiliar topics but will be expected to adhere to quality standards, reviews and consistently deliver to agreed deadlines.
APPLY NOW, BUT ONLY IF….
- you are curious, daring, thoughtful, fun and unafraid!
- you are passionate about Africa’s development, social issues, emerging opportunities and like having creative space.
- you are between the ages of 21- 35.
- you don’t mind working on a part-time basis.
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO APPLY
- Send your CV and don’t forget to show off your social media footprint
- CV must include your email address, contact number(s) and social media handles
- A cover letter expressing why you feel you should be selected. This should be not more than 500 words
- Send sample(s) of your videos or showreel (under 10MB), artwork or portfolio (under 5MB total), social media case study or write-up. Don’t worry if you have just one sample to show, send it anyway. Alternatively, you can send a link to your blog, video or your artworks that have been posted/published online. (all submissions are checked for plagiarism)
- Send documents in word/pdf /mp4 format.
If we like you, a reply would be sent to you shortly after your submission has been reviewed.
We will share more with you at the interview.
NB; EVEN THOUGH PREFERABLE, CONTENT CREATORS DO NOT HAVE TO BE RESIDENTS OF ACCRA OR GHANA TO APPLY.