The organisers of the Ghana Mining & Mining Summit, GMES2017, scheduled for 31st May – 2nd June 2017 at the Accra International Conference Centre, are pleased to announce the signing-on of Interplast as the Lead Sponsor of the Summit.
GCB Bank has also given a resounding endorsement of the event by coming on board as GMES2017’s Financial Partner.
Other confirmed sponsors are Protea Coin Group as the Official Security Partner and Teledata as Official Internet Service Provider.
With over 500 local and international industry professionals, conference delegates and exhibitors expected to register to participate, GMES2017 presents a particularly unique opportunity for companies seeking to expose their brands to key decision-makers in the Mining and Energy sectors.
The Summit is therefore:
- offering direct access to the key players in the Mining industry and Energy sector
- dedicated to knowledge-sharing and the dissemination of innovation
- an ideal platform for investors, financiers and suppliers of a variety of equipment, services and products in the Mining industry and Energy sector
- an opportunity to develop existing business interests and promote new opportunities in the Mining and Energy value chains
- Hon. Peter Amewu – Minister of Lands & Natural Resources
- Hon. Boakye Agyarko – Minister of Energy
- Dr Toni Aubynn – CEO, Minerals Commission of Ghana
- Mr Kwame Addo-Kufuor, President of the Ghana Chamber of Mines & Regional Chief Financial Officer, Newmont Africa
- Mr Sulemanu Koney – CEO, Ghana Chamber of Mines
In response to feedback received from delegates of GMS2013, in 2017, there will be a departure from the usual Summit structure.
In order to devote more time to specific subjects, the format has been modified as follows:
After the Opening Ceremony, 2 subject-specific sessions will be held on Day 1.
Day 2 will also comprise of 2 parallel segments relating to selected topics following which the final afternoon will be dedicated to a Panel Discussion. This re-orientation has been planned to achieve the objective of ensuring a deeper interaction among all participants on selected relevant subjects.