Penplusbytes, a leader in New Media and Innovations is inviting you to high level panel discussion with global thought leaders on the future of News. News as we know it has changed.
“Future of News” will look at latest trends in news space, provide tools and insights for transforming not only how news is produced but also consumed.
Penplusbytes will showcase four speakers who have been working with digital technology and news media: Ethan Zuckerman who is a world acclaimed media scholar, blogger, and Internet activist, Dan Gillmor an internationally recognized author in New Media and a citizen based journalism, and Nnenna Nwakanma a free and open source software expert and a leading Internet governance expert in Africa. And Kenneth Ashigbey, FGIM, PMP, Cert IoD, MIoD is the Managing Director of Graphic Communications Group Ltd, Ghana’s leading media organization.
This event will include a discussion about:
* What is the future of the media?
* Are Journalists relevant?
* How will the news for the future look like?
* How do newsrooms cope with the impossible “always on” deadlines?
* How will news be consumed in the future?
* Net Neutrality and the future of Journalism
* Are online paid content days over?
* What skills set are required to survive in the newsroom of the future?
* What Opportunities exist for automating storytelling?